Our mission – To provide you with an honest and affordable service.
We aim to keep our quoting transparent – no hidden costs or sales tricks, just honest pricing and service. Our MD, Mark, is experienced in running multi-million pound engineering projects on time and on budget, so you can be sure your money is safe in our hands, keeping you informed every step along the way.
“ZLC Energy, a Cornish company, a very professional approach to my query, a very informative and honest response comprising excellent guidance and advice, a competitive price and never pushy (a pleasant experience for a change).”
The home of zero and low carbon energy, we are:
- multi-technology consultants & installers, providing a truly independent consultancy service.
- experienced installers, trained to above industry standards, so you can be confident your designs are installed exactly as you specified and to a high standard.
- a Cornish company based in St. Austell & Penryn, providing a caring, local service nationwide.
Whether you are embarking on a new build, retro-fit or update of existing technologies, we can design single or multi-technology systems that work. We have experience of designing complex integrated systems for both domestic and commercial clients. MCS registered for the following technologies, so we can ensure you get exactly what you need.
We are able to support with planning applications, and have a proven track record in successful planning applications on behalf of clients. We are also experienced in both new build and retro-fit/refurbishment projects.
The team are proud to run an environmentally led business. We aim to save you energy, save you money and, whilst doing so, save the environment.
“Your scaffolders are really quick. Your installation team are excellent tradesmen. They were really quick and really clean. While being anxious to get on, they were knowledgeable and very generous with their time…I would trust them for all kinds of work. Good job. Thank you all”
Our approach ensures we find a solution that matches your individual needs, designing a system that is just right for you.
- Diagnosis – we’ll study your energy use, wants and needs to identify your energy saving opportunities
- Appraisal – we’ll evaluate and identify the best options for your pocket, ethics and stress levels
- Design & Specification – we’ll ensure you can get the best from the solution
- Installation – we pride ourselves on a very high standard of installation
- Operation & Maintenance – we’ll make sure your system does what we said it would